Veritasq - an easy to use, collaborative, and web-based project management application.
Veritasq 'Dashboard' functionality - view quick project snapshots from the dashboard.
Wireframing screen mockups in Balsamiq.
Designing and customizing (even to the pixel level!) icons, tabs, buttons, widgets, sprites, etc.
Developing new features for Veritasq (e.g.: Budgeting, Resource Allocation View) to be added down the line.
Veritasq Website (Homepage).
Veritasq is an exciting new Project Management app that helps you work as a team, plan and organize your work, and manage all of your projects. The web-based software is built by a self-titled start-up company. The innovative application has set itself apart from the competition by focusing on the dynamic and collaborative nature of today’s workplace. It engages every team member on a project, from managers who are planning timelines and organizing workload to resources who update their completion percentage and notes of their daily tasks.
Some of my specific responsibilities for bringing to life this cloud-based application have included –
- Transcribing detailed requirements for development
- Defining unit test-cases based off the features and requirements
- User testing the application’s alpha-release
- Designing and customizing (even to the pixel level) icons, tabs, buttons, widgets, sprites, etc.
- Wireframes in Balsamiq and constructing full version layouts in Photoshop
- Organizing usability studies with prospective users to validate design decisions and to ensure
that the user experience of the app evokes a positive feeling
- Developing new features for Veritasq (e.g.: Budgeting, Resource Allocation View) to be added down the line
See Veritasq in action below (screenshots) –
Date: 2011 – 2013